Posted by: Kgupi | 2009-01-13

Should I consider this as rape

I have been dating this guy for about 2 months now, I am + and I honestly not sure about his status, we have been using condoms since we met but lately he insisted that we must stop. I told him that the only time we will stop is when we both go for the hiv test, he kept on telling me that he is -. He said my problem is I doubt him and unless I have issues with myself I must tell him. Over the weekend he insisted on doing it without a condom, I refused but he removed the cd, held my hands then forcefully entered without a cd, did what he wanted to do, I cried but he just kept on, afterwards he apologized that he loves me too much to use a cd at times. I am so devastated and confused, he is acting as everything is normal.

Dear Kgupi
This guy is trying to convince you that you have the problem and you DON'T, you are 100% correct in your thinking! Don't let him put you at risk. What he has done is date raped you and this is just one way of abusing a woman. You should seriously consider whether this relationship is worth it and whether you are safe in this man's presence

Posted by: sylvie | 2009-01-13

Hey there Sweetheart,
What this guy has done is definitely rape. You did not consent to sexual intercourse and therefore he forced himself on you. The fact that he used force and penetrated you is evident enough. You need to lay a charge of rape against this man. You will be required to go to the district surgeon for an examination and a case will be opened and investigated by the local FSC unit. You will also be required to testify in court. Stop this man now before it is too late. He could end up raping other women or even giving them a death sentence...AIDS! Get yourself tested as well. Good luck.
Concerned police officer.

Reply to sylvie
Posted by: JBS | 2009-01-13

Go for HIV test!

Reply to JBS
Posted by: anon | 2009-01-13

that is rape. consult a police officer asap

Reply to anon