Question
Posted by: Micayla | 2010-03-26

Should I consider his feelings-

I am in this realionship for 15years, have a14 year old daughter with this guy, he has always been this schemer, in all this time he has worked for a company for about 3 months receiving a salary..after that he has a guy sponsoring him with money (they are tohether in some deal that has not materialised in the last 12years, he gives him money every week say R300-R2000 sometimes..now I am gatvol...I am sick and tired of his promises..deals happening and he will be rich anyday now...he stays at home all day while I drive 120km to work everyday 60 going and 60 back..he doesnt make supper or clean the house..I am in the process of renting out my property and moving nearer to work ...he knows that I am busy with agents..but he seems like he doesn''t care...do I just leave ..what can I do legally PLEASE HELP I AM GOING CRAZY

In 15 years, he has worked for a total of 3 months ? Then some guy is happy to "sponsor" him with a gift of money for nothing every week ? Rather unlikely, surely ? Too many people who actually prefer to be lazy, pretend to be entrepreneurs who expect to make it big some day in the distant future, without actually working for it or even bothering to get relevant experience in working for others.
And he sits round expecting you to also sponsor him, and can't even be bothered to do the chores ? He;d not be any loss when you move out, would he ?

1