Question
Posted by: Confused | 2009/11/24

Should I considder and affair?

My hubby and I' ve been married for 6 years. A couple of months ago I caught him cheating on me. He say that he doesn' t want to lose me and that he will never do it again - I do believe him as he is more open to me these days. However, we used to have sex at least 4 times a week and some days 3 times a day... Mornings, we used to meet at home for lunch and have a quicky and then in the evenings. The past month we haven' t had sex once. I was born with the stove under my ass... and I have a very high sex drive. This is starting to catch up with me. I then started masturbating and playing with my toys. I was honest and told him that. He is not happy about that and he locked my toys away and made me promise that I would not masturbate anymore. What should I do? He is depriving me of sex (feels like he is punishing ME for catching him) and I am so frustrated that I want to climb the walls. I am really at the point of considdering an affair. PLEASE help me as I don' t want to play the pay-back game.

It is imperative that the two of you attend a few counselling sessions as i believe that the AFFAIR has not disappeared but surfaced as a block to energy flow between you two.Starting to create compromises and sacrifices will lead to more strife and animosity. Recreate your relationship by going out for a date as if you have never met before and ignite the flame again .

8
Posted by: Answer | 2009/11/25

Cheating is an absolute NO NO. Do not put up with it. he first time and its over. For you, your husband is an idiot having someone as hot as yoiu and no enjoying you to the fullest. Go and buy some more toys, lock yourself away and have fun. Don' t tell him just enjoy

Reply to Answer
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/11/25

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/11/25

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: topdog | 2009/11/24

the best solution is to be open with him and tell him how u feel.by u having a fling will only solve ur high sex drive.if he does catches u it will the same storie.better still,tell him to use the toys on u.good luck.

Reply to topdog
Posted by: jimbo | 2009/11/24

the old saying goes     whats good for the geese is good for the gander...anyway how do propose to solve your problem with your high sex drive if his not obliging.......no toys either .....

Reply to jimbo
Posted by: XXX | 2009/11/24

Is he your jailer,who is he to lock your toys away ! You both need to go chat to an expert in this field as having an affair is not the answer.
If he was so in to you before and now is not,then surely he is having an affair or simply not into you anymore.Unless he is all of a sudden under a lot stress and/or on certain meds that can cause this.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: PAUL | 2009/11/24

He is very unfair &  shelfish. Seems that his is still busy with his affair. Talk to him and ask him why all of a sudden there is no sex between you guys. Otherwise the only option is to find a lover.

Reply to PAUL
Posted by: I | 2009/11/24

im tall dark handsome

Reply to I