Question
Posted by: almost mad | 2008-11-10

Should I change my medicaton?

Hi there. hope you well. I have felt for a long time that my cilift is not working for me anymore. I dont know what type of doctor I need to see to change? what do I need to do? I get very depressed and have sudden crashes in my moods. I feel like I need something new.

Sounds like your CIlift ( a very good and cost-effective antidepressant ) was prescribed by a GP, who made a good choice. IF you feel its somehow not woprking well for you at present, maybe ask to be referred to a good local PSYCHIATRIST, who can fully re-assess you and advise on alternative treatments, which might include CBT counselling and maybe a different antidepressant drug.