Question
Posted by: mj | 2011/01/24

should i be worried help

hi there, i am 30 yrs old have been on triphasil for 7 months.. my probem is i think i am pregnant.. i had my period last month but was very light and only came on the last two tablets the red..
this month i have finished the red am on orange now and didnt bleed at all?? i was on two courses of antibiotics this month but didnt have intercourse with my boyfriend..on sat and sun i did two pregnancy tests and were negative? am so worried as we are getting married but he has told me he doesnt want children as he has two already. could i be and what am i going to do..

It doesn't sound like you are pregnant.
Periods can be very light on the Pill, but you should see your doctor to check.

1

It doesn't sound like you are pregnant.