Question
Posted by: @KIP77 | 2012/09/12

Should I be worried

Please help, I had my Mirena inserted in 2009 six weeks after I had my 3rd baby. Everything went well thus far. I recently realise some blood on my panties a day after I had intercourse with my husband. Is this normal? I must admit that the sex sometimes is a steamy and a bit rough one but should I be worried of the blood? I''m a 36yr old woman and never had any gynaecological problems before. I went for my pap smear last month and everything seemed to be normal.

You should not worry then. It was probably some trauma from the sex.

1