Question
Posted by: Chantal | 2010/08/13

Should I be worried?

8 Months ago I had a "  normal"  cycle which lasted 7 days.
7 Months ago it changed to a 24 hour cycle, which lasted for 6 months. 2 weeks before my monthly would start, my breasts got very tender, and I would get "  grumpy"  (when I had my 7 day periods I never experienced that tenderness/ moodyness), my hair has grown, and I have spots/acne (feel like a teen all over again). For 2 Months now, I have''''nt had a cycle/monthly at all not even the 24 hr. So from the 7 day cycle, it went to a 24 hr cycle, and now - nothing!
Should I be worried?, I''''m 26 and have S.L.E.
What could possibly cause this to happen?

It sounds like you are not ovulating and may have PCOS. See a gynaecologist for further assessment.

3

Posted by: Chantal | 2010/08/14

Forgot to mention i''m also getting stabbing pains in my lower stomach, they come and go as they please. mostly feel them when standing up too fast.

Reply to Chantal