Question
Posted by: Jan Human | 2010-06-06

Should I be worried

I have been to America on a Art tour. Since then I started to become sick. My nose is blocked , my ears are shut (by about 70%) , my voice is gone and im sleepy all the time. Should I be worried? cures?

Jan Human

It is possible that you have picked up a viral infection. I urge you to consult your doctor for blood tests and an examination. It could be nothing to be concerned about but I still advise you to see a doctor.

1
Posted by: Jan Human | 2010-07-08

I have some sort of a problem with my right elbow, whenever I straiten my arm completely the joints itself is sore, I have been exercising heavily for the last 5 months, the injury became obvious when I started doing scull crushers and has continued ever since, I have been on arthrexin, it helps a lot but does not cure it totally, my pharmacist gave my lenisolone 5mg tablets, it has not started to work jet as my first dosage if from today.
I personally think it might be some form of a cartilage injury but I am only speculating. When I use heavy weights the pain spreads from my elbow to the bottom part of my arm, it feels like if the flesh is torn from the bone almost like a chin split. My elbow also “ pops”  a lot when I straiten it, feels like if my arm has been given resistance to move against and the it pops ( makes a click sound)and everything is fine again.
Will the prescribed medication work for my injury?
Jan Human

Reply to Jan Human