Question
Posted by: KAT | 2010/03/25

Should i be worried??

my daughter who is 6 this yr, has been asking me a lot of q''s about y she doesn''t hv siblings and all her friends do, and i always tel her that when the time is right she will..
now my problem is everytime she plays she will play being pregnant and will go all the way to giving birth, should i be worried about this or its just play??

I agree wih maria, especially the point of encouraging her not to worry about the possibility that she may have caused thsi ( "I'm such an awful kid they don't want any more like me ")

2
Posted by: Maria | 2010/03/26

Very normal question for a single child at that age. I tell my daughter simply that daddy and I have chosen not to have any more children. The reasons for our decision has nothing to do with her. I wouldn''t worry about it, or about her play. This is just her way of dealing with the situation and it will blow over.

Reply to Maria