Question
Posted by: Qme | 2010/01/19

Should i be worried?

I am a 26yrs old,i have been off the pill for 7mnths now and no periods.I went to two different doctors ,none of them gave me the good reason why i am not getting my periods.One common thing they said is that my situation is normal i don' t have to worry i just have to drink the medication and then wait.The question is will i fall pregnant?Or will this cause any damage? I am TTC.

7 months is a bit long for this to be due to the Pill. It sounds like you are not ovulating and may need medication to stimulate this. You don't say what medication you were given. Perhaps you are already taking it.

1