Question
Posted by: Lesley | 2010/01/12

Should I be worried?

My last period was around the 8th Dec. I started having light cramping sensations and very minimal brown spotting around the 31st. This lasted for a few days and then on the 6 Jan I seemed to begin what I thought was my period(enough to use a tampon). I am trying to fall pregnant. That bleeding came to a stop on Sunday 10th Jan and then for no reason other than curiosity I decided to take a HPT yesterday. And surprisingly, it came up positive. I am rather confused. Should I see a gynae or just wait and see what happens. I am worried it' s ectopic / miscarriage?Thanks.

Repeat the test or do a blood test to be sure.

3

Posted by: Nini | 2010/01/12

if it came out positive, you should see your gynea, NO MATTER WHAT! Especiaaly if you are trying to concieve. The brown " period"  sounds normal, but should still be checked out. It could represent implantation bleeding, or something else. Check it out - rather safe than sorry! Good luck, I hope it is what you wished...

Reply to Nini
Posted by: Caroll | 2010/01/12

I m going through same symptoms, but i hvnt done HPT. I have decided 2 c gynae tomoro. Need clarity on this and hope its nothing serous.

Reply to Caroll