Should I be worried

My fiance and I are having problems, he likes drinking and staying up late with his friends. This has been happening for some time now, he comes home in the early hours sometimes he doesnt sleep home. We are not in speaking terms and the last time we made love was two months ago. He send' s text msg' s to girls at 3am asking them if he can come over.

I think he is cheating on me, i' m not happy in this relationship, i want to leave him but i love him too much. I' m afraid that this will affect our children, we have 2 kids, a girl of 6yrs and a boy of 1yr and 5mnths.

I suggest that you consult a relationship counsellor. You should however, ask yourself the question of if he loves you by displaying this behaviour that is very detramentle to your relationship.

Posted by: Marlize | 2009-06-21

Yes, you should. He is only using you. Get out of the relationship as soon as possible. I know this is not what you want to hear.

You are young and start fresh. I am sure that you will have family and friens supporting you in this instance.

Reply to Marlize