Posted by: ME | 2009-04-19

Should I be worried?

Can anyone tell me what is really happening to " FACEBOOK" . My husband always login to facebook when everytime he uses his laptop. There' s this other evening where he was busy on his laptop, and I ws already gone to bed, but I decided to came to him to ask bout something, it appeared like he was hiding something, in the bottom of the screen there was facebook, and he was busy looking 4 something on his laptop. Do you think I should get worried?

I have never found the faintest value in Facebook, where people delude themselves that the world at large is interested in the trivia of their lives. The reaction you describe suggests he was indeed up to something he felt guilty about, but how can we guess what ? YOu need to discuss this with him calmly.