Posted by: Nini | 2008-12-12

Should I be worried???

Morning ladies,
I am addicted to this site and I believe that you ladies are all the strongest bunch of women out there.
I recently married my high-school sweetheart, and we have been together for almost 7 years, I am now 24 years old. My question is that we have had unprotected sex for most of our relationship, the past 4 years or so (stupid I know). Now I realise that we were stupid to attempt something at such a young age and I am grateful that nothing happened then, however that is not the point. We are now desperately trying to fall pregnant and the fact that nothing has happened over such a long period would mean something is seriously wrong? I was on Clomid for 1 month and I cannot continue the course cause of the bad effects it had on me, and my husband is going for a sperm count on Monday. I have done the CD21 test to confirm ovulation and all was in order. Some advise, words of wisdom, anything to help us get a direction from here on forward??? Thanks ladies, and best of luck to you all...

If you have had regular sex for 4 years and no pregnancy has occurred, then there may be a problem. You are having the tests done, so wait for the results.