Question
Posted by: nozie | 2011/07/17

SHOULD I BE WHO I AM NOT?

hi shrink im a24 year old lady.i sometyms not always tend to rthink that ppl dont like me.i sumtyz think that it has to do with my conservative personality.i say this as i notice that wheb with a friend of mine who is more bubbly and outspokeb,ppl respond to her in a very swet way than to me.i dont know how to change mypersonality.what shud i do .

I have responded to this query the other time you posted it. In short, counselling could help - you don't need to change your basic personality, but rather learn to relax and feel comfortable when mixing with others, so they can get a better chance to experience and enjoy the personality you already have

1