Question
Posted by: Slippers | 2011/01/07

Should I be concerned?

Hello Doc
I had a D& C on 20 Sept then bled afterwards as normal. I then got a period on 26 October and my cycle until my period in Nov was 36 days. I''m now on day 39 of the next cycle and no period. I''ve done a HPT but was negative. I''m worried about the inconsistency of my cycle and am also trying to fall pregnant so it''s quite frustrating - should I be concerned about the irregularity and should I go see my Gynae?

Cycles can be irregular for a month or two after a D&C, but it would probably be a good idea to see your gynaecologist for a check.

1