Question
Posted by: Anon | 2008-10-29

Should I be concerned..

when I mastrubate its the only time I hear this voice but it doesn' t bother me maybe its helping me to reach an orgasm, I don' t want see my shrink as he my just upper my anti-phychotic meds. I red a book and I know its actually my thoughts but maybe I need it as its not harmful?

I'm not sure that you NEED it, but if its only this occasional, and you find it's not disturbing, and you recognize this as a reflection of your own thoughts rather than something significant or external, its probably not a problem or causing problems. And it may just fade away. Just as it wasn't there before, so soon it may stop being there, too, and I doubt you'll miss it when it goes.