Question
Posted by: Lee | 2012/03/16

Should I ask him?

I found PEP tablets (one takes them if there is a chance that they have been exposed to HIV infection) in my partners'' laptop bag. We use protection and I recently went for HIV test it came back negative.

I was snooping coz I knew he was taking medication for something but he was taking it in secret.

Should I ask him?

Never have sex with him without protection, and of course you need to discuss this with him, as there is no reason for him to carry such remedies unless he is having unsafe sex elsewhere. There is no reason for him to be secretive about this unless he is up to no good. And this is about life or death, not just politeness.

4

Posted by: Obvious | 2012/03/16

Hopefully u r not having unprotected sex with someone you are snooping on because he is concealing medication from you?
lf you do not totally trust someone and cannot communicate this distrust and reolve the problem u should not be in a physical relationship.............

Reply to Obvious
Posted by: Lil | 2012/03/16

Girl how can you even ask if you should ask him!!! Right now you should insist that he gets tested asap and get yourself tested again as well! I know what i''m talking about - I just lost my dad due to Aids and his gf is positive - thinking it will never happen to her!!! GET TO THE TRUTH!!!! NO man is worth risking your life for - ever!!!

Reply to Lil
Posted by: Romany | 2012/03/16

Of course you should. If he knows that you are negative....... why would he even have them?

Reply to Romany