Question
Posted by: Just Me | 2011-12-07

Should I ask her to leave

I''m tired of wife''s sms''s back and forward with a married Man. and then she quickly deletes them.His wife is out of the country for a year. At a dinner party there was once some really smutty talk between them.
As for us making Love... I would get more reaction talking to a tree.
I''m tired of this

I'm sure anyone would most rapidly get tired of such bad behaviour in a spouse. In such situations, the options may be mariage counselling ( though she'd probably refuse ) or consulting a good and nasty lawyer.
Does his wife know what he's up to ?

4
Posted by: Just Me | 2011-12-08

If I get the News it will make it so much easier in court.
Yes we have kids

Reply to Just Me
Posted by: John | 2011-12-08

You are complaining about the obvious, act or let her leave before you get the news that they already slept together

Reply to John
Posted by: Lisa | 2011-12-07

Hope u dont mind me helping. It is clear she doesnt love you and is seeking greener fields somewhere else (excuse my English). Do you have kids? If you do, you have to think again before leaving her. If you dont, leave her. There is so many honest woman out there.

Reply to Lisa

Does his wife know what he's up to ?