Question
Posted by: Dorala | 2013-01-15

should continue with training

Hi Dr
I am an athlete who fall pregnant in September 2012, I only discovered in November that I am preg, I never stop training, when at 14 weeks I went for sonar and discover that I have placenta previa, I had c-section before, what caused it? Now my health said I must stop training, my problem is if I rest for more than 3 day my body get too tired and painsfull, now if I take stairs I get tired, I also have iron shortage, results showed 10.5 instead of 12, what caused this

There is no cause for placenta praevia. It is something that just happens in some pregnancies.
You do not have to rest completely, you can still exercise but cut down on what you were doing before.
Pregnancy causes anaemia because you have a baby to feed as well, so you should take iron tablets.