Question
Posted by: Dawn | 2009-03-09

Shortness of breath, dizziness etc...

Hi Doctor,

Yesterday (Sunday 8 March) I had a craving for something sweet all day. I went to the shop and got myself a choclate and some coke, when I went to bed I could not sleep because I had trouble breathing.

Today at work my hands started shaking uncontrollably, I started feeling dizzy, could not concentrate and had trouble breathing.I did order myself some food after that and felt better for a while then I symptoms returned.

At the moment I am still experiencing the dizziness and shortness of breath - could this possibly be that I have low blood sugar ?

Dawn

I suggest that you consult your doctor, in order for him/her to do a glucose tolerance test, to determine if you have high or low blood sugar.