Question
Posted by: ali | 2012/03/22

shorter periods

Dear Gynea Doc

I am 42 (started my periods young, 10 years). My cycle has always been very regular - 28 days. The last 3 months it has been every 3 weeks.
2 months ago during an internal probe examindation my gynea found a large cyct of one ovary (and i think another small one on the other), had a blood test and no cancer. She said it usually goes away and will check on that next month. But could you tell me what the shorter period cycle could be?? (no pain)
thanx
Alison

It may be related to hormonal changes as a result of the cyst.

1