Posted by: Cyril Maphumulo | 2009-10-06

Shorten Breath

I have a non cough which attack me special in the night, How can I cure this?

Also shorten breath is killing me can this also be cured?

Hallo Cyril
You may have asthma. Please see your doctor and ask him to listen to your lungs and do the necessary tests to confirm or exclude asthma ( lung x/ray and lung function test). See if it helps if you take Alcophyllex cough syrup. Just remember that you should not take this 24 hours before a lung function test. Follow the prescribing instructions on the bottle carefully as an overdose can be harmful.

how harmful is an overdose of Alcophyllex, Woods or theophen my Friend has flue and has been coughing i bought her medication yesterday woods in particular and she drank not as directed but almost half of the bottle. She is not feeling sick her heart beat is weird and i just asked her why she did that she says she has never used Woods before and she thought it was like alcophyllex and theophen which she drinks any how without following any directions for use. is what she has been doing ohk? will this not result in certain illnesses in a long run.