Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/11/13

Short temper

I am writing this because I am seriously worried about myself. I have noticed that I am very explosive these days. I will say to myself there is no need to get so angry, yet I explode anyway. It is as if I am not able to control myself. I am afraid I will hurt my child, I feel I am becoming abusive and I would rather die than hurt him. Please help

This could be related to any number of other problems, including stress and anxiety, depression, and so on. So arrange as soon as is practical to see a good local shrink for a proper assessment and then discuss treatment options, These might include some medications, and could well usefully include CBT ( Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy )
This CAN be helped, before long, and especially with the CBT, you can learn to handle better the situations that set off your anger, as well as to control the anger far better

1