Question
Posted by: steven de wet | 2010/09/07

short jabbing pains on the left of my chest

about 2 months i started getting these quick rather painfull jabs on the left side of my chest sort of near my heart. sometimes on the side then near the bottom and now recently it feels like the top. sort of all around my heart. im also finding it extremely difficult to get up in the morning. im eating like crazy,just cant get enough food in during the day. i eat almost 4 big meals in one day including supper. some left over of the night before and junk food. should i be worried? go see a doctor?

Hallo Steven
These pains could be due to stress or muscle spasms of the chest muscles. If you feel hungry all the time but also tired, you should maybe have yourself tested for diabetes. I think it would be a good idea to go for a full medical check up with your GP
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/07

Hallo Steven
dr Bets