Question

Shooting pain from bottom inside vagina affecting walking

Hi Doc,

I get these shooting pains, but they come and go, it affects my lower back and walking and it feels as if it lands itself inside my abdomen, womb. It lasts for few minutes then it leaves me, but recently it seems as if I am getting these pains more frequently. One night is was so bad, I couldn''t even get myself to walk to the toilet, I had to hold the wall and it took me close to an hour to walk two metres to the toilet. i have explained to my doctor but I don''t think he understands the seriousness and I only have an app to see a Gynae in March. Can you please tell me what can be the course. I hope I explained a lot.

I can't tell from your explanation what the cause could me. It may be musculoskeletal, but you would really need a full assessment to make a diagnosis.

1