Question
Posted by: Chi | 2010/11/10

Shooting anal pain

hie,

during my periods, i have a severe sharp pain which shoots through my anus. sometimes its in my stomach but mostly in my anus and its extremely difficult for bowel movement. even farting is a mission. please tell me what this is

Smetimes the hormones cause congestion on the pelvic area and this can cause constipation. Anotrher possibility is endometriosis.Speak to your gynae about it at your next check-up.

4
Posted by: Kim | 2010/11/12

I use to get that. I had endometriosis. Had a hysterectomy now and all my troubles are over.

Reply to Kim

Posted by: Chi | 2010/11/11

Thanx for the response. Am just baffled why it only attacks during my periods. Normally in the first 2 days. Is this the case with piles? And its not period pains. i started experiencing it this year and im 24.

Reply to Chi
Posted by: bethy | 2010/11/11

probably piles...i used to have such a pain, and one day, a vein just broke, and there was blood all over, and years later, more veins got big and painful, i had to see a doctor on several occasions

Reply to bethy