Question
Posted by: Pieter | 2012/10/15

Shoe fetish

Per your article regarding to strange turn ons. I have, since very young, been aroused by the scent of a women''s high heel shoe. It''s rather frustrating as I get aroused, and regularly distracted, by beautiful women in heels as all i want or need s to bury my nose in the shoe. Is there any way I could reduce or eliminate this " turn on" ?

Hi Pieter
Many people have particular sexual fetishes and are able to incorporate these in manageable ways into their lives. If you are having particular problems you may find benefit from consulting with a cognitive behavioural therapist, preferably one who has experience with sexual health, who can teach you have to live more comfortable with your particular turn on.
The main principles of therapy are to not deny the presence of the fetish but to gain control over it so that it does not cause discomfort and interference with everyday life and other relationships.
Anthony – SASHA. For further information please consult SASHA’S website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

2
Posted by: Angie | 2012/10/17

Go to AD SPITZ SANDTON CITY

Reply to Angie
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/10/16

Hi Pieter

Reply to sexologist