Question
Posted by: Layla | 2010/10/19

Shocks in chest

In May and June I had chest xrays as I''d been having chest pains, but showed nothing wrong. Went to chiropractor and he sorted me out, said it was muscular. Been to chiro few times since, and again yesterday. Last night and a few times today I''ve felt like a ''shocking'' feeling in my chest whih is making me worry. What could this be as it''s very strange? Should I take a muscle relaxant tonight? Think I''ve got some Rivotril tablets. Thank you so much!

Hallo Layla
Chest pain could be caused by various things – most common are heart problems (usually a pressing pain in the centre of the chest, with sweating, paleness and feeling of anxiousness), or pain of the lung covering (sore when you breathe in deeply) or muscle or joint pain( pain when you move position) or nerve pain (stabbing, needles and pins or electrical shock type pain) I can’t really guess what your pain is caused by as one should look at the symptoms and a thorough examination of the chest to determine the cause. If it is muscle or joint related, something like an anti-inflammatory (Neurofen) and panado will help for the pain.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/19

Hallo Layla