Posted by: sandra | 2009-11-25

shocking shocking

Today I feel nothing. I cant eat, sleep or even look at him. I must be honest - i wish him dead. I am soooo depressed, my stomach is in knots. Is it normal to feel this way? I just cant get the noises of him having sex out of my head and what he said about all the other women - why doesnt it leave my head? Why does he act as if nothing is wrong? He keeps on telling me he did nothing its ME - if only he knew about the tapes. Why cant I stop crying? You know, its 28 years of my life down the drain. He took away my friends, personality. I tried for years to please him - cut my hair, stop doing my nails as he kept on complaining - i did my breasts - they were not hot enough, i did everything he told me and still he wasnt satisfied.
Since sunday when i played the tape, I am a complete different person. Why why why what have i done? i must have done something wrong from the start as he is talking about his whores sinces we were married? Then why did he marry me? Am i not good enough? I went to biblestudy groups and seminars as he told me i have to change. I have tried to please him and changed so much that i not know who i am anymore. Now with what HE has done that i discovered, he blames ME
Am i this ugly? This old?

Expert ImageDivorce support expert

Dear Sandra,

the break down of your relationship has come as a shock to you, and the longer a relationship the more habits we have. As human being we seek regularity, even if it was putting up with a man who could not be satisfied. It has come clear to you that the relationship was dysfunctional and you feel you have now wasted your time. There are no failures in life, only learning experiences, however tough they maybe.
You now have a chance to be yourself for yourself! Be grateful for this opportunity. There is much to be explored but you hold the cards.
It is your choice how your future is going to look.