Question
Posted by: Ann | 2012/02/24

shocked by hubby reaction

Now im definately confused. went for my 25 weeks pregnancy check up with hubby and when the gynae said its a girl he was just not happy, yet he already has a son and two girls from his baby momma.What is wrong with this guy. he makes me worried. without being selfish i would not have minded if it was a boy again but im also excited that now i will have someone to enjoy girly stuff with as much as I enjoy card racing with my son.

I wonder if there are cultural aspects at work here. In many cultures, sadly, a boy child is valued far more highly than a girl child, and maybe he feels with 2 girls already and just wanted another boy ? Obviously, you need to taxtfully discuss this with him and find out how he feels, and why

2

Posted by: Obvious | 2012/02/24

Some cultures value son more than daughters.

Reply to Obvious