Posted by: BNG | 2012-10-22

i had to move my husband''''s car this morning, and had to look for the houses''''s spare key in his car and as I was looking, I found some pinkish pilld at the back its writtren some funny thing in Chinesse (I think) and there was two of those pills and now one.

I am suspecting these sex pills they sell but if it is a sex pill I wonder for who he has sex with cos we have like once in 2 weeks which does not even last long!

from your description your partner is taking tablets which could be the counterfeit of Viagra or some erectile Pill sold at the pharmacy .Has your partner ever failed to get or keep an erection during sex ? if he has he needs a cardiovascular assessment as there is a link betweeen Erectile difficulty and heart disease

Posted by: XXX | 2012-10-23

Sounds like an " enhancer"  pill for an erection.Unfortunately it seems rather sinister for you if he is not using it for your lovemaking.By the way it won''t prolong/delay his orgasm,simply " helps"  with his erection.
One of the reasons he is not making love to you regularly might be because he has a problem with erections but is too embarressed to tell you.
Chat to him to clear up the matter

Reply to XXX