Shock discharge at menstruation

This is really embarrassing for me.. But, I need to know what has come out of my vagina. I use a steel toilet brush, to stimulate my G-spot and give myself pleasure. I have been doing this since the beginning of this year. I am menstruating now and noticed a large thick piece of skin-like substance with my menstrual discharge.. It was really scary. Have I done damage to my insides.?I have never had a pap smear and I have had a child 12 years ago.. What could this be? What was this thick piece of skin substance do you think? Do I need to go and see a doctor. .I am not having abnormal cramps. just the usual menstrual cramps. Please help. Thanks

It could be a piece of womb lining but it is difficult to say. Using a steel toilet brush can certainly cause damage. You do need to see a doctor and have a pap smear.

Posted by: carrot | 2009-04-24

Am trying to think how you did this anyway i think you need to stop using that, try this one if you want penetration wrap a nice long thick carrot with a condom try not push to much when you do, you know what i mean or if you dont want peneration use your middle finger press your clitoris till you come TRY IT WORKS FOR ME hahaha...

Reply to carrot
Posted by: Dee | 2009-04-24

It is normal to pass large clots but i think you should rather use a vibrator than a toilet brush for pleasure.

Reply to Dee

girl you must go and see a docter ja a srink or something that is not normal rather get yourself a vibrator that doing it with the toilet brush no way that is not good.