Question
Posted by: Joe | 2012/06/07

Shivering jaw

I notice lately my 10 year old Dachshund''s jaw occasionally shivers for a few seconds at a time. He does not seem to be showing any other signs of pain or discomfort but his breath smells quite strong at times. What could be causing this and is it something to be concerned about?

Hi Joe

There are many things that may cause the clinical presentation that you are observing. It could be due to pheromones, nervous twitch, teeth problems, epilepsy etc. I advise that you visit your local veterinary surgeon and have it checked out.

Kind regards

Angus campbell

2
Posted by: Jefri | 2012/07/03

Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff pruvioes to and you''re just too wonderful. I really like what you''ve acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it smart. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a great site.

Reply to Jefri
Posted by: CyberVet | 2012/06/12

Hi Joe

Kind regards

Angus campbell

Reply to CyberVet