Question
Posted by: Mother -|- er | 2011/08/13

Shite

Why does Ritalin cause -|- ing pain in my eye and down my neck? What is Ritalin COCCIANE?

I have never found a need to prescribe Ritalin, so, obviously, I have not encountered such a side-effect. But I'm sorry to hear that apparently you have - only a Ritalin expert who prescribes it freelly, and has thus had the opportunity to see its effects in many people, may be able to advise on this
I'd think it useful to have someone consider all other possible causes of this complaint, to consider ways of helping, rather than fixing on only one possible explanation

2

Posted by: Sigh | 2011/08/13

Gosh you AGAIN? Don''t you quit? You and Blood are the same person, no doubt. Have you ever thought of going to a GP or lab to get tests done, as the eye pain and all the other pain might be symptoms of an underlying problem? For heavens sake stop complaining and do something about it!

Reply to Sigh