Posted by: mumtaz | 2012-09-09

i was diagnosed with shingles about 3 days ago.i am interested to know what foods i can eat to boost my immmunity in general.could water assist to relieve any symptoms?

Expert ImageNatural health

Good day

You should eat "natural" food as much as possible. Stay away from processed foods : sugar, wheat, dairy, coffee and alcohol. All of these foods creates an inflammatory response in the body. Best to eat foods that one would get in nature - lots of green leafy veg and vegetables. Stay away form red meat. Have chicken and fish.
Drink 2 liters of water.

Address your nervous system - most shingles are caused by stress. Acupuncture works very well in pain management and to shorten the duration.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie

Posted by: Alejandra | 2012-09-22

I work in Healthcare, 1) What is the patients dianogsis? 2) Does the patient have a healthcare proxy? 3) What is the patients health insurance? I hope those few help you.References :

Reply to Alejandra