Question
Posted by: Tired | 2009/02/21

shingles

Got shingles for the second time in 3 months. . I take all the medication and boost my imune sistem..the pain is so severe, to breath is difficult. I am a 45 year female..how do I get rid of this?

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

Please be so kind as to advise what medication you are using. This is a life long infection that is no curable but can be suppressed by the correct medication. For instance famciclovir.

Refer to the following link for a detailed explanation about Herpes Zoster/Shingles: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shingles