Question
Posted by: Sherry | 2010/07/05

She''s after my man

What do I do? My husband''s sister has a best friend who the family has known for 10 years, she has now suddenly started moving in on my husband. She is everywhere she should not be and the sister is inviting and taking her everywhere.

She sends him sms''s and jokes etc. I''ve made him phone her and tell her that she must stay away from him. When I am where she is then she does not stay long. What the hell must I do?

YOu and your husband, together, tell her directly to stay away from him, and tell his sister about this and ask her to stop it from happening.

4
Posted by: Happiness | 2010/07/05

I agree with Lebo, you shouldn''t be fending off flies from your hubby. He must spot them a mile away and deal with them accordingly. You won''t be able to fight all the women hitting on your man, he must stand up and protect you and your marriage.

Reply to Happiness
Posted by: Lebo | 2010/07/05

I''m sorry but your husband is to blame, why on earth would he entertain this woman - he should''ve been frank from the beginning especially after realizing that " their friendship"  is hurting you! If a man doesn''t want you - he doesn''t need back up - he will tell it like it is! he is loving the attention! sorry i had to tell you the truth!

Reply to Lebo
Posted by: ....... | 2010/07/05

Your man must descipline him, wena prepare a warm klap for her .......

Reply to .......