Posted by: Joe | 2009-04-01

She will not masturbate for me

My wife and I have been married for more than 10 years. We are both in our mid thirties  even though we both don' t have the best bodies I still get turned on just by seeing her. One of my fantasies is to sit and watch her as she pleasures herself. For some reason she just refuses to and she will not say why, all she says is " because" . What could her reasons be?

Msturbation is a VERY private thing - in fact probably the ONLY private thing left in a relationship. Respect that

Posted by: Kelly | 2009-04-02

Yah i think its a very private thing too and she might be just a bit too shy yo do it infront of you...
Why not put your hands on top of hers and play with it like that until she feels comfortable and take it from there?
Or suggest the both of you do it at the same time so that you will be watching her and she will be watching you...

Reply to Kelly