Question
Posted by: Just Wondering | 2010/07/03

she males

Are so called she-males a reality? If so then they are supposed to be women with male sex organs as well, correct? Are they able to indulge in sex as females + as males? In other words can they have sex with a man + also have sex like a man with a woman? If they are real I wonder what percentage of women are like this. Lastly, what causes this condition?

Hi, apologies for the delay in responding; I was checking my response with a colleague as I have limited experience in working with 'she-males'.

We need to be sensitive to terminology here. The most common application of the term 'she-male' is referring to a transtranswoman who is living full time and presenting as woman, is on hormones resulting in breast development and may even have had breast augmentation, but have not had "bottom surgery" (i.e. their biological male genitalia are still intact). THis means that the are able to engage in penetrative sexual activity (with either men or women) and may be penetrated anally.

I can't respond to the question regarding what percentage of women are like this as it is ambiguous. I can tell you that a study in the early 90's in Netherlands estimated that the prevalence of male-to-female transexuals is 1:11900.

Claire - SASHA

2
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/07/07

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: hhh | 2010/07/05

A she-male is just a guy with breast implants and who takes lots of female hormone pills to make them look more like a women, but at the end of the day they still male

Reply to hhh