Question
Posted by: CTMOM | 2009-09-17

She is starting again

Hi CS

Well my daughter is starting her nonsense again, she has been by my mom for 9 months and now her lies, stealing and deceptions are starting again and its heart breaking.

In a way I am feeling a sense of relief because for months I have been thinking I was a bad mother as it was my fault she was acting up but now she doing it again, so it wasnt me.

I dont know what to do :(

OK, so this confirms that you are NOT a bad mother. It doesn't confirm that she is inescapably a bad kid, either. What is still needed is for her to be assessed by a good child psychologist to clarify what is going on, and to formulate a proper discipline plan to be carried out by your mother and yourself, for the benefit of everyone