Question
Posted by: Ciara | 2012/10/18

She had 3 miscariages and preg again

Hello everyone

My little siste had 2 Miscarriage in 2010 and last yea she had a still born baby(she was 5months pregnant)

Now she is pregnant again, is it safe for her, any chances of miscarried again, we so worried about her

am not sure how far she is now she does not wanna tell

It sopunds like she needs some tests to see why this is happening. I presume that her doctors will do this.

3

Posted by: Ciara | 2012/10/22

Hi NIni

you know Government Hospital never expalin anything, i cannot tell what went wrong, She did not say anything as well

Reply to Ciara
Posted by: Nini | 2012/10/19

What was the reason for the still birth? Did the doctors not give her any particular reason why the foetus didnt survive?

There could be many reasons such as an Incompitent Cervix. She needs to be in the care of a Specialist as soon as possible, so that they can monitor her from the start.

Reply to Nini