Posted by: q/a. | 2009-04-01

shavng down under?

I know this is going to sound stupit but, how do you shave donw their if you a male all hair or only some? Please could someone explain. Does this not get itchy if it does what do you do?

easisest is dry shaving with a beard trimmer - wet shaving with a blade is smoother but there are normally more injuries. You can shave as little or as much as you want and create your own sexy pattern.

Posted by: Ken | 2009-04-02

I have been shaving the testicles and shaft for years now, my woman loves it, and so do I. I just use normal shaving Gel and a triple blade razor, it does not itch at all anymore. I usually try do it once a week. Try it, you won' t regret it.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: Don | 2009-04-01

One can shave just the parts that U want to. I shave everything off using a new blade after 1st having applied Prep. Best is to sit on the side of the bath with yor feet in the water &  legs open. The 1st few times it may feel a bit itchy but your skin eventually gets used 2 it. I shave once about every 10 days. It feels nice &  cleen &  smooth 4 a few days. My wife just loves it like that. When we really want 2 get horny &  naughty then wife &  I shave each other. Soooo nice &  U get sooooo horny. To be enjoyed.

Reply to Don