Question
Posted by: Ash | 2010/03/18

Shaving/waxing leaves marks

Hi. Could u please recommend a cream or something that could be used on my underarms &  bikini area for when I shave as it leaves a ugly mark &  sometimes I get pimples in those areas as well after shaving or waxing. I have used hair removing creams as well which I get the same results from. once the hair has been removed the area becomes dark and after each removeal it gets darker. Please help as I am very conscience of these things and I luv using sleeve less tops &  bikini''s and with these marks I cant

Hallo Ash
You may need to use a good shaving cream when you shave. Irritation of delicate skin can cause discolouration. You should maybe try waxing if shaving and chemical removal irritates the skin

4
Posted by: ash | 2010/03/19

wot about the marks that r there already?

Reply to ash
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/03/18

Just use Scissor and you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: JJ | 2010/03/18

Use veet , use it often , i am smooth.

Reply to JJ
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/18

Hallo Ash

Reply to cyberdoc