Question
Posted by: bart | 2010-03-08

Shaving vaginal area

I shave my vaginal area, for hygenic reasons etc, but I hate the fact that it feels like men''s beard is there anything else I can use, like hair removing cream or what do you suggest

You can using waxing or creams

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-03-09

You can using waxing or creams

Posted by: Purple | 2010-03-08

I don''t think it''s any more hygeinic to have no hair as it is to have hair.

Hari removal cream also just cuts hair off at the surface like shaving so it will still feel like a mans beard. Also, you''re not supposed to use it anywhere near your vagina as it can sting and burn and damage the delicate tissue.

Waxing pulls the hair out from the root so when it grows out the tip has not been cut off an dis not blunt so it feels softer as it grows out and not hard as it is in all forms of hair removal where it has been sliced off at the surface.
Plucking would also be less stubbly but you''d be at it for hours and the pain must be incredible.

Reply to Purple