Question
Posted by: Vee | 2010/02/22

Shaving pubic area

Hi all.
I am male.
I have always trimmed my pubic area but now prefer to have it shaved. How do you other guys go about it?
The skin around the testicles is so delicate, I''m afraid shaving there is gonna hurt/bleed.
Is there something like a VEET cream that can be used around the testicles?

This is a forum for professional advice – no comment

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a professional as close a possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

5
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/02/26

Reply to sexologist

Yes there is a veet product/ cream that you can use, i use it and it works great, no blades no cuts! just put it on leave for about vife minutes and whipe away simle as that

Posted by: Ken | 2010/02/22

A lot of guys seem to be concerned about shaving the balls but it really is very simple, a normal 2 or 3 blade razor, shaving foam, and go for it. I have never cut them in the many years I have been doing it, and have never had an itching problem either. I shave them once a week and it is well worth the effort, it feels great and also the lady loves sucking them, something she would not do if they hairy.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: Thumb_ring | 2010/02/22

Use a clean/new blade. Best to shave after a warm bath or in shower. I don''t use any products on the sensitive skin. just warm water. Shave in the same direction of hair growth. I put body lotion for sensitive skin on after the shave. It feels great.

Reply to Thumb_ring

Thats my reason for just trimming...
I think it will feel uncomfortable or itch...
I havent tried it, not sure if it will be comfortable...
Would like to though.