Question
Posted by: jane | 2011/11/04

shaving pubes

I am in early teens and would like to learn clearing my pubic hair as it is embarrassing when i am in bikini. Can u suggest any site which instructs videographically the procedure for complete removal

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Jane,

rather than trying things that may not be safe I would suggest you speak to your mom about this as most women have this issue regarding their "bikini line" I know it might be a bit embarrassing but it will be safer.

4

Yes Susan it does.

Posted by: susan | 2011/11/09

My son (15) told me that he touched other boys private parts while they were sleeping, is this part of being curious? It happened a few times but stopped. Does this make him gay?

Reply to susan
Posted by: GuGu | 2011/11/09

Ja right. And we believe you are not a boy.. looking to see how a girl...removes her pubes. Sick man

Reply to GuGu
Posted by: Teen expert | 2011/11/08

Hi Jane,

Reply to Teen expert