Question
Posted by: amy | 2011-07-04

shaving pubes

Clearing pubic hair in front top is very easy and not painful. I have difficulty reaching hair down below particularly in between thighs and near anus. Pl suggest method so that I am clean without pain

a professional beauty therapist will assist you with waxing or you could consider laser removal for a more permanent solution

9
Posted by: amy | 2011-07-10

Anon, I am not so sure about ur sex but if ur male go help ur gf/wife/mother they also face the same problem. I donot want help but method for cleaning the region.

Reply to amy
Posted by: Anon | 2011-07-08

As mentioned above, I can honestly assist you Amy. No perversion involved...just a man helping a woman...what''s so wrong with that?

Posted by: amy | 2011-07-08

Tina for ur inf I am not fatI am just 40 kg slim and My problem is with shaving the region said to be perinium .region which is not easily accessible, delicate and prone to cuts. By theway i use razors. Do u have suggestion and how do u shave. Share ur experience.

Reply to amy
Posted by: INFORMER | 2011-07-06

TRY USING A MIRROR.

Reply to INFORMER
Posted by: Tina | 2011-07-06

Lose weight and it will be much easier.

Reply to Tina
Posted by: amy | 2011-07-06

AON &  Anon,
my reply to your perverted views are suck ur balls instead of ........

Reply to amy
Posted by: AON | 2011-07-05

I can assit you Amy

Reply to AON
Posted by: Anon2 | 2011-07-04

amy try an electric shaver, you get female shavers from clicks.
very easy not painful at all, it similar to a electrical shaver but just smaller.

Reply to Anon2
Posted by: Anon | 2011-07-04

Amy, I don''t know why but I''m quite turned on by your post. Perhaps you need someone to assist you?