Question
Posted by: mini | 2009/07/24

shaving???

i would like to know if it is ever safe to shave using hair removal creams?
i tried it once and the result was that weeks after i had a terrible itch and yellowish discharge
i like to keep it clean down there but if shaving creams are not good, what can i use to be completely clean down there?
dont want to see any hairs
thank you in advance

it is always better to have a beautician do a bikini-wax. you may also ask the beautician what creams, shavers etc are advised for your skin-type in order for home hair-removal.

8
Posted by: jo jo | 2009/08/02

I started shaveing after the birth of my son, the way i see it it is hygienic, in the begining i also experienced a rush on the top now what i do is shave my LIPS nice and then I take my husbands beard' s trimmer and trim on top,(not that he hase a beard any more, mhumy......

My husband loves is so that I now shave and trim him as well,,,,,

Reply to jo jo
Posted by: Bev | 2009/07/26

My husband does it for me every 2 weeks in our en suite corner bath. He use lots of Prep, a quattro razor with a new blade everytime + lots of loving care. He is a real expert at it, afterwards rubs a lot of baby lotion there + I never have any discomfort between shaves. I usually shave him afterwards. A big corner bath has a lot of advantages.

Reply to Bev
Posted by: mini | 2009/07/25

thank you guys i will use these tips

Reply to mini
Posted by: C | 2009/07/24

Get yourself an electric shaver and ask you partner to help. This would then act as 2 in one> > > > 

Reply to C
Posted by: Charlie | 2009/07/24

Ask your partner to assist you. It can also be stimulating.
Good luck.

Reply to Charlie
Posted by: Charlie | 2009/07/24

Good luck.

Reply to Charlie
Posted by: Debs | 2009/07/24

The hair removal cream precautions specifically state that you shouldn' t use it on genital areas.

Why not juts use a razor. Use lots of shaving cream (Prep works brilliantly), shave in the same dirrection as the hair growth - NOT against the hair like us ladies shave our legs.
After shaving apply Prep cream and wa-la.... you have a beautifully clean shaven woo-hoo...

:-)

Reply to Debs
Posted by: JP | 2009/07/24

I am shaving everytime i dont experience any problem i use veet cream its good, i have been using this cream for more than two years i dont have any problem

Reply to JP