Question
Posted by: stace | 2009-03-10

shaving

my boy friend has ingrown hairs and has used almost every to get rid of the red pimples as they do cause discomfort. he has sensitive skin as well. he is using vicord at the moment but it just helps a little.

Stace

Unfortunately, you did not inform me where on his body he has the ingrown hairs. On receipt of your reply, the matter will receive my further attention.

1
Posted by: stace | 2009-03-11

the ingrown hairs are on his beard chin area( shaving area) and causes real pain. but seems that his skin,once it gets used to something it looses its effect. the vicord is the only thing now that helps a bit but not much.

Reply to stace